The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on alternating current technology using the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practical applications illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Resistor for alternating current: ohmic, capacitive and inductive resistors
- Phase shift
- Design and function of a low-pass filter
- Design and function of a high-pass filter
- Cut-off frequency of a filter
– 1x Analog In Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager Cloud, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.