The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on alternating current technology with the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Measuring and calculating effective power
- Capacitive and inductive reactive power
- Apparent power
- Phase shift ᵠ (phi) between active and reactive power
- Power factor: Ratio between the active power and the apparent power
- Reactive power using electric motor as an example
– 1x Analog In Connect
To carry out the course, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. It allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager Cloud, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.