Simple, professional, affordable:
the Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system
- No time-consuming setup
- Simple, attractive end-to-end solution that can be used without support from in-house IT
- Create and manage users and user groups
- User self-registration
- Individual assignment of training content to users or groups
- Monitor learning progress in the tutor cockpit
- Easy integration of original materials
- Design original courses using existing learning units
- Create individual certificates
- Support for SCORM standards 1.2 and 1.3
The ideal platform for quick, and tailored management and implementation of online training courses. Classroom Manager provides the user with classroom seminars, E-Learning modules, and Tec2Screen® courses as needed.
All the digital training media are compiled in a central library for direct access, greatly reducing course preparation time.
Participants are provided with the corresponding material for each session, but instructors can also create new media for tests or questionnaires as needed for the completion of courses or training sessions.
The Classroom Manager Cloud defines course structures and sets time frames, dates for attendance, training aids, access requirements and certification options. Participants and potential applicants can access this information as required.
Has everyone done their homework? The Classroom Manager Cloud provides a clear picture of participants’ learning success. With the progress monitoring system you always have an overview of course attendance and the progress of each student.
The Classroom Manager Cloud also allows students to keep an eye on their courses: anytime, anyplace. The qualifications on offer are displayed clearly, and registering is quick and easy.
We’ve got great offers for ordering all the training programs with the Classroom Manager Cloud.
Please bear in mind:
- eLearning courses that have already been installed as CD-ROM versions cannot be subsequently integrated in the Classroom Manager Cloud. To do this, you need a new version.
- The eLearning and Tec2Screen® courses are not included in the scope of delivery for the Classroom Manager Cloud. Please order separately.
Refer to the product description or the Internet for details of the eLearning and Tec2Screen® courses as well as the available languages.
- Flash Player 8.0 or higher
- Google Chrome (Desktop + Mobile), min version 61.0
- Mozilla Firefox (Desktop + Mobile), min version 55.0
- Safari (Mobile), version 10.0
- Internet Explorer (Desktop), version 11.0
- Microsoft Edge (Desktop), min version 25.0
Classroom Manager Cloud is available on the following license levels:
- 100 User an 10 Plätzen
- 200 User an 20 Plätzen
- 500 User an 50 Plätzen
- 1000 User an 100 Plätzen
Classroom Manager Cloud is provided as a subscription to keep your software always up to date. The following terms are currently available upon conclusion of a contract. They can, of course, be extended before they expire:
- 1 year
- 3 years
- 5 years
- Classroom Manager Cloud (CRM) with up to 1000 named registered users on 100 workstations simultaneously
- Classroom Manager Cloud is provided optionally for one, three or five years
- The service package for setup and commissioning must be included when ordering Classroom Manager Cloud for the first time
- Version in de/en/fr/es/fi/sv/el/zh
- Note: the order no. is configurable!
Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 is free to download after ordering the courses/simulations. It can be used as an alternative to Classroom Manager Cloud for purchase when the LMS is not necessary.
We offer the Classroom Manager Cloud in partnership with Intelligent Media Systems AG, based in Karlsruhe, Germany.
After you have placed your order with us, we will forward your order data to Intelligent Media Systems AG, who will contact you directly for further information and order processing.