Allows fluorescent lamps to operate in the event of a power failure.
The emergency light module can be used to study the emergency lighting scenarios in the event of a power failure. The integrated rechargeable battery allows a fluorescent lamp to be operated autonomously. The power failure can be simulated on the module. The charge check is used for conditioning.
- Emergency light module
- Power failure simulation
- Charge check
- Front panel with multicolored, scratch-resistant front print
- Graphics with division into didactic function blocks
- Rear hood for use in A4 frame or as upright table unit
- All connections are equipped with 4 mm or 2 mm safety sockets
- Removable adapter for PE conductor plug-in system which cannot be swapped over