The ultimate in power and efficiency
The controller family SIMATIC S7-1500 is a new controller generation in the TIA portal and a milestone in automation. It delivers maximum performance and user-friendliness for medium and high-end applications in machine and plant automation.
EduTrainer® Universal with:
Main memory: 250 KB for program and 1 MB for data
- Memory card included
- Interface 1: PROFINET IRT with 2-port switch
- 32 digital inputs (24 V DC)
- 32 digital outputs (24 V DC/0.5 A)
- 5x analog inputs, 4x U/I, 1x R/RTD, 16-bit resolution
- 2x analog outputs, 2x U/I, 16-bit resolution
The mounting system
- EduTrainer® Universal, size 1 (W x H) 305 mm x 300 mm
- Can be placed on a desk or in an MPS® station
- Stable, powder-coated, sheet-steel mounting system
- 19" module simulation plate with 2x SysLink plug connector for MPS® station and control panel, each with 8 digital inputs and 8 digital outputs and 1x Sub-D 15-pin plug connection with 4 analog inputs and 2 analog outputs; emergency stop jumper to connect a safety circuit for disconnecting 8 digital outputs.
Special license rules apply for schools and educational institutes in the commercial sector.
Order no. 806500 is based on Siemens SCE Trainer Packages and each one contains one EduTrainer® including programming cable (Ethernet cable) and programming software STEP 7 TIA portal. When Siemens updates these Trainer Packages, the controllers are replaced by successor models. Subject to technical implementation.