GRAFCET – The new specification language for sequential function charts
Good documentation is a prerequisite for the quick construction and smooth commissioning of a system. As a result, products reach customers more quickly. Furthermore, the sequence description is an important tool for quickly and accurately locating and eliminating errors, and thus reduces production downtimes. GRAFCET can describe what the function chart has previously been unable to represent.
It introduces the new standard step-by-step, with the aid of practice exercises.
From the contents:
- Advantages of GRAFCET
- Differentiation from PLC programming language
- Configuring a GRAFCET
- Graphical representation of the language elements
- Graphical representation of the sequential structures
- Structuring of GRAFCETS
- Case studies
We meet your requirements
Our eLearning courses can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Within the basic subscription of our digital learning portal Festo LX. Discover our eLearning courses and many more contents and features.
- Single online access for selected eLearning courses via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected courses.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training.
- Integration in your existing Learning Management System.
Find out more about our eLearning solutions and the different purchasing solutions here