The integrated electronic control of the slide path allows favorable static and dynamic characteristics, as reflected by low hysteresis (<0.3 %), short switching time (typically 5 ms) and higher upper critical frequency (approx. 100 Hz). For this reason the valve is particularly suitable as an actuator for position control of a pneumatic cylinder, particularly in conjunction with a higher-level position controller.
- Medium: Compressed air, microfiltered (unlubricated)
- Pressure range: 600 – 1000 kPa (6 – 10 bar)
- Flow rate at nominal pressure: Maximum 700 l/min
- Power consumption: 2 – 20 W
- Analog setpoint voltage: 0 – 10 V DC
- Nominal value at pneumatic mid-position: 5 V DC
- Duty cycle in accordance with VDE 0580: 100 %