The motor rotates because of the flow passing through it. When the direction of flow is changed, the direction of rotation changes as well. Leakage in the motor is conveyed to the lower-pressure side via the shuttle valve.
- Operating pressure 6 MPa (60 bar)
- Maximum permissible pressure 12 MPa (120 bar)
- Maximum permissible pressure in the return line 5 MPa (50 bar)
- Displacement: 8.2 cm³ per revolution, 0 – 10 l/min equates to 0 – 1220 r.p.m.
- Design: orbit
- Low-leakage, self-sealing coupling nipples
- Quick action mounting system Quick-Fix®