The MPS storing station addresses, among other things, the topics of parameterization and commissioning of multi-axis controllers and advanced PLC programming. Workpieces can be stored on several high rack storage levels using a combination of sensors and actuators during the process sequence. A modern web interface serves as a state-of-the-art HMI.
The storing station can differentiate workpieces based on their colour and store up to 48 workpieces on six levels. It is also possible to additionally store cardboard boxes by adjusting the tray and the actuator. The workpiece or the cardboard box is identified on the conveyor module by a combination of sensors and the parameterization of the multi-axis controller. A pneumatic gripper fastened to a stepper motor with gear rack picks the workpiece or the cardboard box from the conveyor and places it in the storage area. The storage area can be located either at the beginning (removal from storage) or at the end (placement into storage) of a production line, or as a buffer station within a production line, by means of appropriate programming. The position of the gripper can be registered by means of the encoder on the motor. Position teaching is possible by means of password-protected user management. 3D simulation software with integrated simulated PLC and error simulation is available for the station. The control panel and a PLC turn the station into an automated system. The station can process different workpieces with a diameter/edge length of 40 mm.
- Parameterization and commissioning of multi-axis controllers
- Acquisition of advanced PLC programming skills
- Learning about and configuring digital sensors and actuators
- Learning about and actuating stepper motors
- Using web interfaces to control and monitor the processes
- The distinct modularity allows the station to be used in connection with different types of project work.
- The station can be used individually as well as in combination with other stations in systems at various stages of the process.
- This station can help you to acquire specific skills regarding the topics of multi-axis controllers and advanced PLC programming.
- Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Power supply: 2x 24 V DC/4.5 A
- Square/round workpiece dimensions: max. 40 mm
- 3 digital sensors
- 2 digital actuators
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 700 x 904 mm
- Overall height with carriage: 1654 mm