The MPS distributing station D tackles a number of topics, including the basic principles of PLC programming and sensor technology. In addition to this, the station provides an introduction to conveyor control using micro controllers and the associated transport of materials.
The station separates individual workpieces in a stacking magazine. A double-acting cylinder pushes the workpieces out one at a time. The conveyor module transports the workpiece to the right or left. The conveyor can be stopped in order to separate the workpiece. The simple setup process for the MPS Station makes it easy to create a workflow program for the handling process. Different workpieces can be used in the stacking magazine module.
- The highly modular nature of the station makes it incredibly versatile and allows it to be used for many different types of project work.
- The station can be used individually or together with other stations at various points in a system or process.
- With the aid of this station, students will develop basic knowledge of common separation and distribution processes and of how to control a conveyor.
- Familiarization with the stacking magazine and conveyor modules
- Gaining insight into common separation and distribution processes
- Introduction to pneumatic control systems
- Acquisition of basic PLC programming skills
- Introduction to how sensors and actuators work and are used
- Controlling a DC motor using a micro controller
- Preparation and commissioning of a mechatronic system
- Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Power supply: 24 V DC
- Square/round workpiece dimensions: max. 40 mm
- 6 digital sensors
- 4 digital actuators
- MPS® trolley, 700 x 350
- Tastiera di controllo (Cod. 195764)
- EduTrainer® Universal – For maximum flexibility
- Simulation box digitale (Cod. 170643)
- PA workpiece set (Cod. 554301)
- CIROS®: professional training in virtual learning environments
- Attuatori: motori in c.c.: WBT
- Fondamenti di Elettropneumatica: WBT
- GRAFCET: eLearning course
- Basic principles of pneumatics and electropneumatics: Textbook
- MPS® conveyor module, basic level PLC programming: workbook
- Tec2Screen® Course: MPS® Stacking Magazine Module (Distribution/Conveyor Station) – Commissioning
- Tec2Screen® Course: MPS® Stacking Magazine Module (Distribution/Conveyor Station) – Logic Programming
- Tec2Screen® Course: MPS® Conveyor Module – Commissioning
- Tec2Screen® course: MPS® Conveyor Module – Logic Programming
- Pannelli profilati di alluminio (Cod. 170395)
- Conveyor module (Cod. 8032692)
- Stacking magazine module (Cod. 8032172)
- Valvola di intercettazione con gruppo FR (Cod. 540691)
- Cable holder with hook-and-loop fastener (pack of 10) (Cod. 8034300)
- C interface (Cod. 8025738)
- Quick-Fix clamping adapter (Cod. 8026327)
- Sensore ottico a barriera (Cod. 196960)
- Valve slice (Cod. 3035724)