The MPS® joining station D covers a number of topics, including checking the orientation of workpieces using sensors, automated assembly and monitoring downstream transport.
The station checks the orientation of the workpiece and, if it is positioned correctly, affixes a cover/top part to it. A conveyor belt transports the workpieces to the depth measurement point. There, an analog diffuse sensor checks the position of the workpiece. Workpieces with an opening at the top are stopped in the assembly position by an electric stopper with a quarter-turn actuator and given a cover/top section by the pick & place module. The workpiece is then transported to the end of the belt. Workpieces that are not positioned correctly are transported straight to the end of the conveyor belt without stopping, and the PLC can generate an error message for them. Fiber-optic through beam sensors with Opto sensors monitor the material flow on the belts. The joining station can be supplemented with other stations from three different directions. The conveyor belts can transport workpieces in both directions.
- You will understand how the joining station and its various components work
- You will have acquired basic PLC programming skills
- You will be familiar with optical, digital sensors, actuators and distance sensors
- You will be able to prepare and commission a mechatronic system
- You will understand the basics of IO-Link®, pneumatic control systems, analog signal processing and gripper technology
- The highly modular nature of the station makes it suitable for use in various types of project work.
- The station can be used in systems either on its own or combination with other stations at various stages of the process.
- The station covers the following topics: vacuum technology, digital and analog sensors, and network-based communication protocols.
- Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Power supply: 24 V DC/4.5 A
- Workpiece dimensions: 40 mm (round)
- 6 (5) digital input signals
- 6 digital output signals
- 1 analog input (alternative)
- IO-Link® with 2x 4DI/4DO/2AI/1AO interface (in use: 4DI/4DO)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 350 x 700 x approx. 450 mm
- MPS® trolley, 700 x 350
- Tastiera di controllo (Cod. 195764)
- Fieldbus node CTEU
- VP/PV conversion kit (Cod. 8064882)
- Simulation box digitale (Cod. 170643)
- PA workpiece set (Cod. 554301)
- CIROS®: professional training in virtual learning environments
- Fondamenti di Elettropneumatica: WBT
- GRAFCET: eLearning course
- PLC programming in accordance with IEC 61131: eLearning course
- EasyPort USB
- Basic principles of pneumatics and electropneumatics: Textbook
- MPS® conveyor module, advanced level PLC programming: workbook
- MPS® Pick&Place module, advanced level PLC programming: workbook
- Pannelli profilati di alluminio (Cod. 170395)
- Conveyor module (Cod. 8032692)
- Conveyor module
- Pick&Place module (Cod. 8031659)
- IO-Link DA interface (Cod. 8038559)
- Valvola di intercettazione con gruppo FR (Cod. 540691)
- Cable holder with hook-and-loop fastener (pack of 10) (Cod. 8034300)
- C interface (Cod. 8025738)
- Quick-Fix clamping adapter (Cod. 8026327)