The basic module deflector has a controller in the control cabinet and is used for branching off workpiece carriers and for holding an application module. Two conveyors run simultaneously in different directions and transport workpiece carriers (WCs). Two conveyors branching at right angles enable the branching of the workpiece carriers.
The workpiece carriers are equipped with RFID tags for storing workpiece-specific data. With a passive ball return, a small circulation can be implemented. The basic module deflector can be used as a docking module for the mobile robot.
- Magazine application module
- Drilling and iDrilling application module (Cod. D13001)
- Application Module Turning – For CP Lab and CP Factory
- Muscle press application module
- Application Module Tunnel Furnace (Cod. D13012)
- Application Module Camera Inspection – For CP Lab and CP Factory (Cod. D13003)
- Measuring application modul
- Output application module