The IO-Link® Bluetooth Interface connects easily between an IO-Link® sensor and its communication master channel without additional power source. The device uses Bluetooth LE to communicate with smart devices such as phones or tablets running the specific manufacturer's app available on iOS and Android.
With the QuickLook app from IFM, the user can then monitor the sensor's data and parameters, verify different status, setup data logging and troubleshoot the sensor.
The interface is mounted on Quick-Fix® safe and quick mounting system for profile plates.
- Connections: M12x1 socket, 5-pin, M12x1 connector, 5-pin
- Interfaces: IO-Link®, Bluetooth LE
- Functional principle: Monitoring mode and data logging
- Power supply: 24 V dc via standardized M12 IO-Link® device connection
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 50 x 75 x 99 mm (2.1 x 3.0 x 3.9 in.)
- Weight: 0.3 kg (0.6 lb)