The Sensor workstation is compact tabletop (also compatible for A4 frames) to perform different experiments on sensors. Including a built-in 24 V dc power supply and configurable multimeter, users can mount with the Quick-Fix® mounting system different sensors from our portfolio (TP1311/TP1321) with the necessary accessories such as a slide unit for measurement, test objects, IO-Link® master to perform the right learning experiment.
Users can easily connect any type of sensors on the multimeter to monitor digital and analog signal with the M12 port or the wire terminal block mounted on the front panel. Via these connections, output signals can then be sent easily to the multimeter using 4 mm safety plugs and corresponding cables.
- Input voltage: 1 x 100 – 240 V AC (50 – 60 Hz), 3 A max (power cord not included)
- Output voltage: 24 V dc, 2.5 A max
- Integrated multimeter:
– configurable via USB-mini port
– measures both voltage or current (via selecting switch)
– graphical historic data display, min-max display, auto-scaling, digital and analog (needle) value display
– multimeter selectable input: 0 – 30 V dc, 2 A max (one voltage input and one fuse-protected current input)
- Console housing for use in an A4 frame or on a table with included rubber feet
- Connections for 4 mm safety plugs (power supply output, sensor outputs and multimeter inputs)
- Equipped with PE+ safe grounding method
- Scope of delivery: integrated 24 V dc power supply, configurable multimeter, M12 connection ports for sensor with output for multimeter, wire terminal block for sensor connection with output for multimeter, slotted plate for Quick-Fix® mounting system.
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 90 x 398 x 299 mm (3.5 x 15.7 x 11.8 in.)
- Weight: 4.4 kg (9.7 lb)
*Power cord not included. Be sure to order one based on your local requirements.