Double-acting compact cylinder with trip cam. The cylinder piston is fitted with a permanent magnet, the magnetic field of which is used to actuate proximity sensors. There are slots on three of the sides for mounting the proximity sensors. Integrated cushioning rings absorb the residual energy in the end positions.
- Type: piston cylinder
- Operating pressure: max. 1000 kPa (10 bar)
- Piston diameter: 20 mm
- Stroke length: max. 60 mm
- Theoretical thrust at 600 kPa (6 bar): 188 N
- Theoretical return force at 600 kPa (6 bar): 141 N
- Quick action mounting system Quick-Fix