The Electric Vehicle Charge Controller module can simultaneously control and monitor the charging process for two different users, referred to as User 1 and User 2. A single-phase European domestic (Schuko) outlet is provided for User 1 and a three-phase Type 2 (Mennekes) outlet is provided for User 2.
The Electric Vehicle Charge Controller includes jacks for connection to other system modules, as well as terminals that provide access to internal signals. It also has a lockable panel that covers fault switches used for troubleshooting.
Charging can be controlled manually using switches. This module also provides a Web-based user interface for a computer via a standard network cable. The interface allows software control of charging. It also provides numerical and graphical information about the charging process and allows configuration of the Charge Controller parameters.
- Input voltage: 3 x 400 V AC
- Output voltage: 3 x 400 V AC
- Power consumption: 20 W, current max. 150 mA
- Front panel: 399 x 297 mm
- Connection via 2 and 4 mm safety plugs
- Console housing for use in an A4 frame or on a table with optional rubber feet
- Scope of delivery: Charge controller, RJ12 connector for RFID reader, RJ45 connector for PC connection (web browser interface), 3AC connector for mode 3 charging method, Schuko connector for mode 1 charging method, inputs and outputs to control charging sequence, 12 fault switches with access via locking panel