The 3 AC Power Supply and Safety Unit ensures an electrically safe workplace. It provides protection against overload and shortcircuit, prevents automatic activation after voltage recovery and offers emergency cutoff on each phase. It is a fixed-voltage three-phase AC power source with an integrated circuit breaker providing protection against overload and shortcircuit and switches off when a voltage failure occurs. The integrated, lockable emergency stop switches off the output voltage on all phases when actuated. Additional IEC C13 connectors allow safe connection of various system devices on standard single-phase voltage.
Specific variants include also a 24 V DC power source.
- LED installed on each phase shows the presence of voltage on the output side
- Protections against overloads, shortcircuits and undervoltages
- Lockable emergency stop switches off all the outputs
- IEC C13 connectors allow safe connection for additional system devices
- Protective conductor connection, 4 mm minimum diameter and deliberately unmistakable with 4 mm safety plug connections to prevent mix-up"
- Input Power:
– 3 AC 208 V, 60 Hz (order no.: 8143154) via NEMA L21-20 plug
– 3 AC 400 V, 50 Hz (order no.: 594826 & 8143155) via CEE-plug 16 A
- Output Power:
– 3 AC 208 V, 60 Hz, 10 A (max) (order no.: 8143154)
– 3 AC 400 V, 50 Hz, 10 A (max) (order no.: 594826 & 8143155)
– 24 V DC, 3.8 A (available only on order no.: 8143154 & 8143155)
- Protections: shortcircuit and overload
- RCD protection: Type B, 30 mA (available only on order no.: 594826)
- Three-phase output via 4 mm safety sockets with pilot lights indicating voltage presence
- 24 V DC output via 2 mm safety sockets (available only order no.: 8143154 & 8143155)
- Three single-phase IEC C13 outlets
- Designed for DIN A4 mounting frames
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 297 x 266 x 140 mm
- Weight: 4.6 kg