The Tec2Screen® simulations make it easier to get started with PLC programming. Realistic, graphical examples guide the user step-by-step through the complex program sequences.
The sorting system distributes workpieces detected by the diffuse sensor at the start of the conveyor to three chutes. Two sensors upstream of the barrier detect the colour and material of the workpieces (black, red, metal) in order to then distribute them to the corresponding chutes via electromagnetically operated shunts. A retro-reflective sensor additionally monitors the level of the chutes.
- Sequencers and dependencies
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).
3x Digital I/O Connect
Programmable logic controller, e.g. in the EduTrainer® Universal or EduTrainer® Compact, with at least:
– 6 digital inputs
– 4 digital outputs
- Tec2Screen® Connect: Digital I/O (Cod. 8028146)
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Cod. 8092668)
- EduTrainer® Universal Preferred versions Laboratory: A4 rack with SIMATIC S7-300 and 19" simulation modules
- EduTrainer® Universal preferred versions Laboratory: A4/A4 rack with SIMATIC® S7-1500 and 19" simulation modules
- EduTrainer® Universal preferred versions Laboratory: A4/A4 rack with Allen-Bradley CompactLogix and 19" simulation modules