The Tec2Screen® course on the subject of industrial instrumentation and process control communicates the closed-loop systems training content with Festo Didactic learning systems. Images from real-life situations, graphic representations of physical, technical processes, animated processes and a direct connection to practice provide a straightforward illustration of the topics.
- simulating control loops
- real control with TP 1013
- programming digital closed-loop controllers
- PI closed-loop controllers with disturbance feedforward
- PI controllers as impact-free control
- P-controller positional regulation as fixed value and reference variable control
- PID controllers in control loop with PT2 and PT3 controlled systems
- optional extension:
– real control with pneumatically controlled systems
- Analog Input Connect
- Analog Output Connect
- Digital Connect
To perform the simulation, you require Tec2Screen Manager 20/20, which you can install free of charge. This allows 20 users to work simultaneously on 20 workstations.
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the course.
- Equipment set TP 1013 (order no. 8023964)
- Fill level section (order no. 8133444)
- Additional P-link (order no. 760540)
- I-system linear axis (order no. 8133202)
To be able to perform control with pneumatically controlled systems, the following optional additional components are required
Included in TP101:
- 3x flow control valves (order no.: 193972)
- 1x 3/2-way valve (order no.: 152860)
- 1x pressure regulator (order no.: 539756)
Included in TP201:
- 1x pressure sensor (order no.: 572745)
- 1x 3/2 air solenoid valve (order no.: 567198)
To be able to perform control with pneumatically controlled systems, the following optional additional components are required:
- 2x air reservoirs (order no.: 573281)
- 1x prop. pressure regulator (order no.: 539779)
We meet your requirements
Our Tec2Screen courses and simulations can be made available to you in several ways, depending on your learning infrastructure.
- Single online access for selected T2S courses and simulations via Festo LX, if you are only interested in selected contents.
With this licensing option, the functionality of our learning portal Festo LX are limited and optimized for the single usage and management of courses as well as the tracking of learning progress.
In case you are interested in more features and course content from Festo Didactic, please have a look at the Basic Package subscription of our new learning portal Festo LX Learn more
If you have also subscribed to the Festo LX basic package, the selected courses and simulations will be unlocked additionally for you and functions will not be limited.
- Integration in the Classroom Manager Vocational Training
If you are interested in a full Learning Management System solution, we recommend the Classroom Manager Vocation Training (CRM VT) to you.
Similar as Festo LX, this is a cloud-based online solution.
You can purchase our Tec2Screen courses and simulations as integration to the Classroom Manager in a subscription-based model (selecting the number of users and the duration of your subscription in years).