This System uses a PLC to monitor the speed and direction of the wind and control the position of the wind turbine nacelle.
- System comprised of a nacelle simulator and a wind generator
- Nacelle equipped with DC motor and mechanical clutch
- Two limit switches with NO and NC contacts
- Analog position sensor for determining wind direction
- Variable-frequency pulse-train signal for measuring wind speed
- 6x 24 V DC inputs
- 1x 0 – 10 V DC/4 – 20 mA input
- 2x 24 V DC outputs
- AB MicroLogix 1100
- AB MicroLogix 1200
- Siemens ET200S IM151-8
The Analog I/O Expansion Kit corresponding to the selected PLC is required to perform all the exercises.
Note: This product is currently not fully compliant with EU directives.