The analog pressure sensor is a piezo-resistive relative pressure transducer with integrated amplifier and built-in temperature compensation in an aluminum housing.
- Measured variable: relative pressure
- Measurement method: piezo-resistive pressure sensor
- Pressure measuring range 0–1000 kPa (0–10 bar)
- Max. pressure: 1400 kPa (14 bar)
- Supply voltage: 12–30 V DC
- Analog output: 0–10 V, 0–20 mA
- Total error: ±1% of end value
- Operating medium: filtered compressed air, grade of filtration 40 µm
- Electrical connection: 4 mm safety sockets
- Maximum frequency: 100 Hz
- Electrical protection: short-circuit proof, protected against reverse polarity
Sensor provides a signal even for pressures <0 bar. Linearity and proportionality are not guaranteed.