The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on sensors with the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- The setup, function, and switching characteristics of a capacitive proximity sensor.
- Relationship between object material and sensing distance
- Relationship between object material thickness and sensing distance
- Material sensing through container walls
- Effect of the container wall on the material verification
- Fill level measurement, content check
– 1x Digital I/O Connect
– 1x Analog In Connect
– 1x Power Connect
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.