The Tec2Screen® course Industry 4.0 provides training content on the subject of the fourth industrial revolution in conjunction with the Festo Didactic learning systems. The training content is conveyed in a simple manner using images from real situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes and animated processes and a direct relation to practice.
- Explanation of the term Industry 4.0
- Historical developments from the various industrial revolutions.
- Key elements of Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 technologies such as RFID, cyber-physical systems, Internet of Things
- Business models from Industry 4.0 such as batch size 1, transformability, big data, human machine interaction, digital twins, M2M
- Commissioning of a system using Augmented Reality
- Reading and interpreting of RFID tag data
- Modern communication concepts between humans and machines
No connects, WLAN only
The Classroom Manager learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.