This Tec2Screen® course covers topics from the field of electrical engineering using the learning systems of Festo Didactic. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Asynchronous multivibrators
- State-controlled synchronous multivibrators
- Edge-triggered synchronous multivibrators
- RS flip-flop, D flip-flop, JK flip-flop, T flip-flop, JKMS flip-flop
2x Digital I/O TTL (5 V) Connect
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
If you don’t want to purchase a Classroom Manager Cloud, you can download the Tec2Screen® Manager 20/20 free of charge. The following license level is available for the courses & simulations:
- 20 users at 20 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.