The Tec2Screen® courses teach training content on alternating current technology with the Festo Didactic learning system. Images from real-life situations, graphical representations of physical-technical processes, animated processes and a direct link to practice illustrate the topics in a straightforward way.
- Measuring and calculating effective power
- Capacitive and inductive reactive power
- Apparent power
- Phase shift ᵠ (phi) between active and reactive power
- Power factor: Ratio between the active power and the apparent power
- Reactive power using electric motor as an example
1x Analog In Connect
The Classroom Manager Cloud learning management system is part of the complete learning concept. The following license levels are available for the courses & simulations:
- 100 users at 10 workstations
- 200 users at 20 workstations
- 500 users at 50 workstations
- 1000 users at 100 workstations
The accessories mentioned below are required to conduct the courses.