Robotino® View 2 unites state-of-the-art operating concepts: user implemented expandability and intuitive operation. During development of all new features, it was assured that the numerous positive aspects of Robotino® View 1 were retained as well. Programmes are still created as data flow graphs, and the function blocks which will be interconnected are made available by the function block library.
The new version is also available free of charge as a download.
- Sequence control has been replaced by the standardised sequential function chart in accordance with DIN EN 61131 (GRAFCET). Subroutines within a sequencing programme can be repeated as often as desired. Subroutines can be imported into projects.
- Users can approach positions in a highly flexible manner and define travel paths of any desired complexity with the new navigation module. Current position is sensed by means of integrated odometry, the accuracy of which can be greatly improved with the help of an optionally available gyroscopic sensor.
- Not only can the Robotino® be used with Robotino® View 2, but rather any other desired “devices” as well, of which any desired number can be used simultaneously. Consequently, any number of Robotinos can be controlled simultaneously by a single programme.
- Users can write their own function blocks in C++ and upload them to the function block library as plug-ins. Users can also create their own devices in C++ and upload them to the device management function as plug-ins.
- Robotino® View 2 provides an OPC client, and Robotino® can thus exchange data with external controllers via OPC.
- Projects can be uploaded to the Robotino controller in order to implement fully autonomous operation (version 2.0 of the Robotino® operating system is required to this end). Users can establish highly efficient communications between a Robotino® View 2 programme and the autonomous robot application via a special data exchange server.
- The best part: Robotino® View is transformed into a PC sequence controller for MPS® stations via Easyport .
- Robotino® View 2 can be updated continuously via an Internet connection.
The Robotino® operating system is located on a compact flash card.
You can update your memory card to the latest status free of charge in order to be able to make use of all the new functions included with Robotino®View V2.x.