Those who deal with value stream analysis and value stream mapping have one goal: to create production and production processes that achieve a true value stream.
The purpose of value stream analysis is to make all the processes (from the initial request through to the delivery of the product) transparent. This can quickly highlight a significant potential for effective reshaping of processes.
From the contents:
- Improving the value stream
- Added value and value stream
- Value stream analysis
- Use of value stream analysis and value stream mapping
- Working with value stream mapping methods
- Overview of the ACTUAL situation
- Example: The Cycle Accessories GmbH & Co. KG
- Value stream mapping
- The seven types of waste
- The situation as it SHOULD be
- Tasks and exercises
We can meet your needs
with a CD-ROM version, a web-based training version for installation on networks and training management systems for any number of licences.