CIROS® Studio is the professional tool for creating simulation models. Used by industry, this powerful development platform unites, in one common interface, three essential tools Simulation, Modeling, and Programming.
3D modeling based on standardized import filters for external CAD systems:
- Import filters for STEP, IGES, VRML, and STL
- Basic CAD functions
- Definition of local coordinate systems (Master Frames) for simple relative positioning of objects
- Modelling through parameterization of the geometry, the kinematics, and the material and physical characteristics
- Libraries with industrial robot systems and numerous automation components
- Library with powerful automation mechanisms
- Export filters for DXF, STEP, IGES, VRML, and STL
3D real-time simulation, including simulation of physical effects, transport simulation, simulation of hose connections and energy chains, error simulation, and sensor simulation. All 3D objects are controlled by an integrated virtual control systems via mechanical or electrical interfaces, allowing realistic experiments and analyses:
- Transport simulation is used for the flexible design of any transport process and is a very powerful extension of the core of the 3D simulation.
- Collision detection through colour change or warning messages with/without acknowledgement. Simple selection of the objects that are to be checked for collision.
- Sensor simulation: Almost all sensors, from the inductive sensor to the camera, are reproduced with their physical characteristics.
- Error simulation: Creation of error states as learning scenarios for strategic troubleshooting and rectification of operating errors.
- Multitasking of virtual control systems: Process models can be controlled in parallel by a number of robots and/or PLCs.
- OPC client with configuration menu for communication with any number of OPC servers for connection of any number of PLCs.
Robot programming that supports different programming languages:
- IRL (DIN 66312)
- Movemaster Command, MELFA BASIC III, IV, and V for Mitsubishi robots
- KRL for KUKA robots
- RAPID for ABB robots
- V+ for Adept and Stäubli robots
- Programming assistant with syntax checking, and program editor with syntax highlighting
- RCI Explorer for Mitsubishi robots: powerful interface to the Mitsubishi robot control systems via Ethernet TCP/IP, USB, or a serial interface. With a convenient program editor, program downloads and uploads, online visualization of robot system data, and program tracking in individual step mode and automatic mode, and project backups.
It contains both the virtual human, with 30 independently controllable degrees of freedom, and simulation of the Robotino® mobile robot platform.
Applicable for CIROS® Studio and CIROS® Education:
- Intel Core Duo 2.2 GHz processor
- min. 4 GB main memory (RAM)
- 20 GB disk space
- Windows 7, 8 or 10 (64 bit recommended) with Internet Explorer or comparable
- Graphic card with 3D acceleration and full OpenGL support, e.g. NVIDIA 7800GTX, 512 MB RAM or better using latest graphics driver
- USB interface for license dongle or Ethernet interface for PC network when using a license server
- Adobe Acrobat Reader version 6.0 or higher
- Dedicated license server: Standard PC with USB and Ethernet interface for license server