CIROS® 6.1 now contains in its library 805 robots by 15 manufacturers, and incorporates more than 1,000 product updates compared to Ciros® 6.0. A number of operating sequences have also been revised to increase work-flow.
Just in - the new generation of MPS® is now available for your classroom!
- Mathematical simulation: The new MATLAB/Simulink interface enables user-defined formulations and algorithms for component behavior.
- Get started faster: kinematically correct display of robot lanes using the revised path system even without a program.
- CIROS® for virtual commissioning: Direct or indirect connection of field buses with CIROS®.
- Simplified operation: Model views can be operated intuitively using user-definable overlays.
- Quick optimization of custom scenes: new model analysis provides quick location of model inconsistencies.
- Updated access: Full support for Windows 10, including surface scaling levels for high-resolution displays and representation of a scene via several screens (including stereoscopic).
- Homeworking: Easy electronic lending of existing licenses for a limited period to users outside network (technical prerequisites applicable)
- Free-of-charge for all Ciros® 6x license owners. New customers receive at least two years of updates free-of-charge.