Supplements the EduKit PA Basic modular product system with the topics of automated measurement, open and closed-loop control, sensors, and electrical interfaces. The EduKit PA Basic is required when using the components of the EduKit PA Advanced.
The open interface provides various actuation options, e.g. controllers from Siemens, Festo, Allen Bradley and Mitsubishi.
- EasyPort USB – An interface for measuring, open-loop control, closed-loop control. Connects the simulation to the real world (Order no. 548687)
- FluidLab® PA process: Getting started in process engineering
- FluidLab®-PA closed loop: Control engineering in focus
- I/O data cable with SysLink connectors (IEEE 488) (Order no. 34031)
- Analog cable, parallel (Order no. 529141)
- 2-way ball valve for EduKit PA with quarter-turn actuator DAPS, double-acting (Order no. 549828)
- Float switch sensor, top (Order no. 548597)