The signal converter SVE4 converts the analogue output signal (0 – 10 V) of a sensor into switching points. These are set directly at the signal converter via the teach-in function. Ideal wherever access to sensors is limited and when visual monitoring is necessary while setting the switching points.
Thanks to adjustable switching outputs, an expensive analogue input in the PLC and complex programming is not necessary. The signal converter separate from the sensor and can be mounted quickly and flexibly, directly or on H-rails. It has a 4-pin connecting cable and a suitable open plug connector.
- Switching function: Threshold value, hysteresis or window comparator
- Switching characteristic (NC: N/C contact; NO: N/O contact) adjustable
- Operating voltage range 10 – 30 V DC
- Signal range 0 – 10 ± 0.3 V DC
- Switching output, 2 x PNP
- Switching element function, selectable
- Switching function freely programmable
- Electrical connection:
M8x1 input socket, 4-pin,
M8x1 output connector, 4-pin