This System introduces level control using a PLC, control relays, a pump, and a set of sensors.
- Submersible variable speed pump
- Level process column
- Float switch
- Capacitive and magnetic level switches
- Solenoid and manual valves
- Optional analog level sensor
- Self-regulating process allows a variety of PLC control schemes
- 6x 24 V DC inputs
- 1x 0 –10 V DC/4 – 20 mA input (for the optional exercise only)
- 6x 24 V DC outputs
- 1x 0 – 10 V DC/4 – 20 mA output (for the optional exercise only)
- AB MicroLogix 1100
- AB MicroLogix 1200
- Siemens ET200S IM151-8
The Analog I/O Expansion Kit corresponding to the selected PLC is required to perform all the exercises.
Note: This product is currently not fully compliant with EU directives.