How the system works
The CP Lab 410-1 system represents a networked production system, consisting of ten pallet transfer systems with different, application modules.
Prerequisites for creating the following process sequence after linking and starting a batch size 1 routing:
- The magazine module provides a housing shell.
- The quality data collection is performed using the measuring module's analog distance sensors.
- The drilling module performs an order-based, simulated drilling operation on the front shell.
- The Pick-by-Light module enables flexible, complete assembly with worker guidance.
- The camera module is used for quality assurance and assembly control.
- As an additional assembly step, the magazine module places the rear shell on top.
- The press module finalizes the product through the pressing process.
- The turning module turns the workpiece to prepare it for printing on the front and back.
- The label printer provides the product with a QR code and a customized label.
- The output module performs the process end: workpiece output.
Magazine application module
RFID, Process start
Analog measuring application module
QS, SPC, Analytics
Drilling application module
CPS, Production parameters, Variants
Output application module
Parameter processing, Flexible handling, Logistics
Magazine application module
Rear shell placement
Press application module
Press parameters, Joining, Assembly
Pick-by-Light application module
Variant assembly, Worker guidance
Label printer application module
QR code, UID, Product tracking
Camera application module
Vision system, Quality assurance
Turning application module
Process variance, Conditional operation
- Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 3900 x 1800 x 1800 mm
- CP Lab design and layout:
– Process modules
– Conveyor belt
– Process and operations management level
- Recording information using intelligent sensors
- Control using PLC
- Communication based on bus technologies
- Binary pallet identification
- RFID identification
- Flexible production, one-off orders
- Quality management and SPC
- QR code, UID
- Quality assurance with camera
- Plug & produce: quick integration of new application modules using cyber-physical systems
MES training content
- Define and edit order workflows and process plans
- Read orders and update status
- Sort order lines
- Write goods carrier allocations to the order
- Create a material master, incl. workpiece graphics
- Add machines, incl. power consumption
- Add warehouse data and material buffers
- Add and manage customer data
- Define system layouts with icons
- Generate OEE, SPC and malfunction reports, incl. graphics
- 1x MES4 for CP Lab with 6 network licenses, incl. 1x PC with TFT monitor.
- 1x CIROS® Studio with six network licenses Educational, the professional working tool for creating simulation models.
- 1x CP Lab model library for CIROS