How the system works
The CP Lab 404-1 system represents a networked production system consisting of four pallet transfer systems with different application modules.
Prerequisites for creating the following process sequence after linking and starting a batch size 1 routing:
- The magazine module provides a housing shell.
- The quality data collection is performed using the measuring module's analog distance sensors.
- The drilling module performs an order-based, simulated drilling operation on the front shell.
- The output module performs the process end: workpiece output.
Magazine application module
RFID, Process start
Analog measuring application module
QS, SPC, Analytics
Drilling application module
CPS, Production parameters, Variants
Output application module
Parameter processing, Flexible handling, Logistics
- Operating pressure: 600 kPa (6 bar)
- Dimensions (W x D x H): approx. 1800 x 1800 x 1800 mm
- CP Lab design and layout:
– Process modules
– Conveyor belt
– Process and operations management level
- Recording information using intelligent sensors
- Control using PLC
- Communication based on bus technologies
- Binary pallet identification
- RFID identification
- Flexible production, one-off orders
- Quality management and SPC
- Plug & produce: quick integration of new application modules using cyber-physical systems
MES training content
- Define and edit order workflows and process plans
- Read orders and update status
- Sort order lines
- Write goods carrier allocations to the order
- Create a material master, incl. workpiece graphics
- Add machines, incl. power consumption
- Add warehouse data and material buffers
- Add and manage customer data
- Define system layouts with icons
- Generate OEE, SPC and malfunction reports, incl. graphics
- 1x MES4 for CP Lab with 6 network licenses, incl. 1x PC with TFT monitor.
- 1x CIROS® Studio with six network licenses Educational, the professional working tool for creating simulation models.
- 1x CP Lab model library for CIROS