The drilling application module can be mounted on both CP Factory basic modules and CP Lab pallet transfer systems. Two drilling spindles are advanced in the Z direction and moved in the X direction. This allows two (simulated) pairs of holes to be drilled into a workpiece.
- Structure: module frame made of aluminum profiles
- Digital connection: Syslink, IEEE 488 24-pin, 8 I/8 O
- Supply: 24 V DC
- Compressed air: 6 bar
- Drilling unit: twin drilling head
- X-axis actuator: linear axis, pneumatic
- Z-axis actuator: linear axis, pneumatic