The robot loading cell is used in conjunction with a CNC milling machine and serves to load workpieces into the CNC milling machine via a 6-axis industrial robot. Training content like robot programming, flexible manufacturing, process planning and one-off production are taught with the robot loading cell.
The cell has two conveyors which run in opposite directions. A third conveyor forms a bypass for the workpiece carrier, fed to the robot as a CNC order. Even with longer CNC processes, this prevents jams in the material flow.
- Structure: 3x substructure of steel sheet and aluminum profiles, detachable
- Doors: transparent, lockable
- Dimensions per substructure:
1200 x 1600 x 1800 mm
- Electrical supply:
400 V AC, 3-phase
- Conveyor drives: 3x 24 V DC motors
- Pneumatic supply: 6 bar
- Touch panel: 1x TP700 Comfort
- Controller: 1x S7-1512 SP
- Switch: 8x