This package shall include all the hardware to teach additional chain drives skills. Double sprockets with varying number of teeth, a double chain, a chain tensioner, and double connecting links shall be available for students to experiment with proper installation and maintenance procedures. Sprockets shall be stored on a panel for identification and inventory control. The panel shall have two handles for moving and positioning.
A student manual (sold separately) available in both paper and digital formats shall include theory and detailed step-by-step exercises involving components commonly found in chain drives. Topics shall include:
- Multiple-Chain Drives
- Chain tensioners
The main components of this package shall include:
- 1x 17 teeth, double sprocket with a 14 mm bore diameter taper bushing and with keyway.
- 1x 20 teeth, double sprocket with a 14 mm bore diameter taper bushing and with keyway.
- 1x 15 teeth single chain tensioner sprocket set.
- 1x DIN ISO 606 double-strand roller chain, 915 mm long.
- 5x connecting Links for Double-Strand Roller Chains DIN ISO 606.