Electropneumatics, Advanced level.
The next Step!
This training package supplements the training aims of TP 201.
The new workbook contains a series of graduated project exercises based on actual industrial applications, an enhanced section on fundamentals and a multimedia USB-Stick or download access. The foundation for competent training. Place your order now!
The number and the design of components are specially tailored to the projects contained in the workbook so that the main training aims can be achieved with little outlay. Delivered in practical, Systainer-compatible equipment trays.
Components from the equipment set TP 201 are required to carry out the projects.
Fundamentals of modern pneumatics – valve terminals
This training course helps you to lay the foundation for using valve terminals. Designed for a wide range of industries, requirements and applications, valve terminals are sturdy and durable – an investment in the future. The MPA valve terminal used consists of 2 x 5/2-way solenoid valves and 2 x 5/2-way double solenoid valves.
Electrical emergency stop pushbutton
Safety engineering is an important topic, but one that is often neglected in training. The new TP 202 takes an in-depth look at the emergency stop function and also describes the emergency stop function under special conditions. After all, you don't want to end up with a pressure-less and voltage-less system after pressing the emergency stop button!
- Describing the structure and application of valve terminals
- Realising sequence controls with signal overlap – solution according to the group method, sequence chain with spring-return valves and sequence chain with bistable valves
- Describing and setting operating modes
- Describing the function and application of a predetermining counter
- Explaining and realising an emergency stop function using spring-return valves
- Emergency stop conditions
- Explaining the function and application of a 5/3-way solenoid valve
- Describing and setting the operating mode 'Set'
- Troubleshooting in complex electropneumatic circuits
As a continuation of the basic level for electropneumatics, the advanced level includes twelve additional, challenging tasks which are suitable for the TP 202 equipment set. The documents are targeted at experienced pneumatics technicians. New features of this revised and updated edition include revised exercise sheets for practical use during instruction.
The workbook includes:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Multimedia USB-Stick with or download access to graphics, photos of industrial applications, animations and FluidSIM® circuit diagrams
- Exercise sheets for trainees
- Design and simulation using FluidSIM®
- eLearning course: Electropneumatics
- DVD Electropneumatics/Electrohydraulics
- Aluminum profile plate
- Tabletop power supply unit
- Power supply unit for mounting frame
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Order no. 8092668)
- Electropneumatics, Advanced level TP 202: Workbook
- Signal input, electrical (Order no. 162242)
- Relay, three-fold (Order no. 162241)
- Time relay, two-fold (Order no. 162243)
- Preset counter, electronic (Order no. 1677856)
- Emergency stop pushbutton, electrical (Order no. 183347)
- Proximity sensor, inductive, M12 (Order no. 548643)
- Proximity sensor, capacitive, M12 (Order no. 548651)
- Valve terminal with 4 valve slices (MMJJ) (Order no. 540696)
- Non-return valve, delockable (Order no. 540715)