Develop the training aims from TP 101 and consolidate your knowledge.
Fully revised: The new workbook contains a series of graduated project exercises based on actual industrial applications and an enhanced section on fundamentals. It also includes a multimedia USB-Stick or download access. The foundation for competent training. Place your order now!
The number of components and the design are specially tailored to the projects contained in the workbook so that the main training aims can be achieved with little outlay. Delivered in practical, Systainer-compatible equipment trays.
Components from the equipment set TP 101 are required to carry out the projects.
Performance through close proximity
Switches and valves should be mounted as close to the actuator as possible for optimum performance. You can now apply the same principle when designing your circuits thanks to the new components that can be plugged in directly. Furthermore, this approach also provides you with an easy way of demonstrating the features of a one-way flow control valve. You can even record the measured values and analyse the results, for example using the new TP 210!
All of the lever valves contained in the training packages 101 and 102 are equipped with a pilot control, which means they require a low actuating force and deliver high reliability.
- Binary reducing stages
- End positions without limit switches
- Latching circuits
- Converting 5/2-way valves
- Function of a back pressure end stop
- Basic stepper control (continuous cycle)
- Stepper control with operating modes or idle step
- Setting and coordinating time delays
- Variable step repetition using a predetermining counter
- Input circuit with self-latching loop and auxiliary functions
- Evaluating and using sensors for material sensing
- Realising stepper control with protected pilot air and auxiliary functions
- Proximity sensors in the end positions and in the partial stroke range
- Combined use of quick exhaust valves and pressure regulators
- Inversion of a timer signal
- Varying end-position cushioning
- Using and adjusting different sensor types
As a continuation of the basic level for pneumatics, the advanced level includes ten additional, challenging tasks which are suitable for the TP 102 equipment set. The documents are targeted at experienced pneumatics technicians. New features of this revised and updated edition include revised exercise sheets for practical use during instruction.
The workbook includes:
- Sample solutions
- Training notes
- Multimedia USB-Stick with or download access to graphics, photos of industrial applications, animations and FluidSIM® circuit diagrams
- Exercise sheets for trainees
- Design and simulation using FluidSIM®
- eLearning Course: Pneumatics
- Textbook Basic principles of pneumatics and electropneumatics
- Cutaway model case
- 3/2-Way-Panel mounted with Pushbutton Actuator, normally closed (Order no. 152860)
- 3/2-way valve with mushroom-head emergency switch (red), normally open (Order no. 152864)
- 3/2-way roller lever valve with idle return, normally closed (Order no. 152867)
- Back pressure valve (Order no. 152868)
- 3/2-way valve, pneumatically actuated on one side (Order no. 576302)
- 5/2-way double pilot valve, pneumatically actuated on both sides (Order no. 576303)
- Plastic tubing (Order no. 151496)
- Shuttle valve (OR) (Order no. 539771)
- Dual-pressure valve (AND) (Order no. 539770)
- Pneumatic timer, normally open (Order no. 539759)
- Pneumatic preset counter (Order no. 152877)
- Stepper module (Order no. 152886)
- One-way flow control valve (Order no. 193967)
- Non-return valve, delockable (Order no. 540715)
- Double-acting cylinder (Order no. 152888)