Fit for tomorrow?
The equipment set for TP 610 expands the training content of TP 501 and TP 601 to include the topic of hydraulics measurement and control. The material covered ranges from recording simple characteristic curves of individual hydraulic valves through to the basic principles of cylinder control. In addition, awareness is raised in a clear and striking manner about the effective use of hydraulic energy, e.g. with resistance experiments.
New features of FluidLab®-H include the measurement experiments for proportional technology with recording characteristic curves and applications such as pressure stages and rapid traverse feed circuits, as well as control technology with position, sequence and pressure control.
Exercises for the measurement and analysis of system and control behaviour point to a future in which diagnostics, preventative maintenance and saving energy are becoming more and more important.
Something extra special
In order to the complete the exercises, sensors (e.g. pressure, flow and position) are connected to the inputs and control signals are transmitted to the EasyPort USB outputs. The FluidLab®-H software included in the scope of delivery interprets and visualises the signals. Analogue values are displayed as measurement curves.
Each exercise includes notes on its implementation, with positional sketches and block circuit diagrams. Students are guided step by step through the experiments. Measured results are then interpreted, compared with sample solutions and questions are asked to check students' understanding.
- Basic principles of analogue processing
- Using and adjusting sensors
- Interpreting measurement results
- Reading and understanding technical data and measurement curves
- Getting to know fluid engineering components and their influence and function
- Demonstrating fluid engineering effects and special features
- Analytical fault finding
- Hydraulic energy
- Evaluating changes of state
- Proportional technology
- Control technology with position, sequence and pressure control
- Fast, PC-supported recording of measured values
- Greater training success through measurement of components and interpretation of results
- Sensors that enable students "to look into" the circuit and components
- Suppositions regarding system behaviour can be easily proven
- Learning the principles of measurement and analysis and applying them directly in other circuits
- Demonstrate and understand the principles of fluid engineering faster
- System analysis via a PC: State-of-the-art diagnostic method
- Better understanding of fluid engineering components and processes and thus better training outcomes
Includes FluidLab®-H measurement software
The FluidLab®-H software is an important component of the training package TP 610. Just a few simple steps are needed to configure the interface, adapt the sensors and select the language (de/en). Then the exercises can begin. These are divided into the areas: basic experiments, cylinder controls, proportional technology and control engineering. Connection diagrams, descriptions and sample solutions support students during the exercises. The software also controls the measurement sequence. Diagrams can be dimensioned and printed out using the cursors. The software also includes the complete book of exercises, with sample solutions, in PDF format.
- PC with Windows XP/7/8/10
- Pentium® III or equivalently
- 2 GB RAM
- CD-ROM disk drive
- USB 2.0 or serial interface
- 1280 x 1024 pixels
- NI LabView 2012 Runtime (included in scope of delivery)
To carry out the exercises, students require the components and appropriate accessories from training packages 501 and 601.
The exercises for proportional and control hydraulics also require
- Proportional amplifier, order no. 162255
- Displacement encoder for cylinder, order no. 167090
- Mounting kit for cylinders, order no. 544371
- 4/3-way proportional valve, order no. 544350
- Proportional pressure relief valve, order no. 544351
- Pressure filter, order no. 548609
Optionally, the regulating valve can be used instead of the proportional amplifier with the proportional valves for the control technology exercises.
- 4/3-way regulating valve, order no. 167088
- Proportional amplifier (Order no. 162255)
- Displacement encoder for cylinder (Order no. 167090)
- Mounting kit for cylinders (Order no. 544371)
- 4/3-way proportional valve (Order no. 544350)
- Proportional pressure relief valve (Order no. 544351)
- Pressure filter, 5 μm (Order no. 548609)
- 4/3-way regulating valve (Order no. 567269)
- I/O data cable with SysLink connectors (IEEE 488) (Order no. 34031)
- Universal connection unit, digital (SysLink) (Order no. 162231)
- Analog cable, parallel (Order no. 529141)
- Connection unit, analog (Order no. 567232)
- EasyPort USB – An interface for measuring, open-loop control, closed-loop control. Connects the simulation to the real world (Order no. 548687)
- Quick-Fix screw adapter (Order no. 549806)
- 4/3-way solenoid valve, relieving mid-position (AB −> T) (Order no. 544348)
- Pressure sensor (Order no. 525964)
- Flow control valve (Order no. 152842)
- Resistance hose line with quick release couplings (Order no. 549858)
- FluidLab®-H Single licence (Order no. 573286)
- Limit switch, electrical, left-actuated (Order no. 183322)