Are you ready for digitalization?
Digitalization is transforming the working environment of many traditional industrial professions and trades. The expectations being placed on students and apprentices are changing as a result.
By expanding the equipment set "TP 201 – basic level electropneumatics" with "TP 260 Digitalization in pneumatics", you take this change into account in the curricula.
Using a practical example from the field of maintenance, you prepare your students and apprentices for digitalization and make them fit for the future.
Digitalization – is it relevant to me?
Information technology is being used more and more to improve the effectiveness of industrial processes.
Indicators for the effectiveness of production resources include:
- System availability
- Process speed
- Process reliability
Permanent condition monitoring generates these indicators. Predictive maintenance prevents unscheduled downtime, poor product quality, inefficiency, and energy wastage.
A prerequisite for this is intelligent communication between the machine and the operator/maintenance technician.
The learning path at a glance
- The process is set up and started. A new aspect is network technology for communication.
- Sensor data is recorded and visualized in a decentralized manner. Relevant process values can be derived from this data.
- Limit values are determined and appropriate information provided when these are not met or are exceeded.
- Using his/her mobile device, the operator/maintenance technician can receive up-to-date information on the system status via web service at any time.
- In the event of critical errors, the operator/maintenance technician is actively sent notifications to his/her smartphone, for example.
- To optimally prepare for the pending maintenance work, information stored in relation to error symptoms can be retrieved via the web service.
- Play with the process to generate error symptoms.
- The effectiveness of communication between human and machine is tested and improved further
- IEC power cable
- Mini desktop PC (Order no. 8070193)
- Workstations and training packages: Innovative technology with value added
- Power supply unit for mounting frame
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue, and black (Order no. 8092668)
- Digitalization in pneumatics TP 260.v1: workbook
- Proportional pressure regulator (Order no. 539779)
- Pressure sensor with display (Order no. 572745)
- Flow sensor, 0.5 – 50 l/min, analogue (Order no. 8036235)
- Emergency stop pushbutton, electrical (Order no. 183347)
- LOGO! 8 TP EduTrainer (Order no. 8084384)
- LOGO! Soft Comfort V8 (Order no. 8040050)
- Ethernet cable
- Access point, Wi-Fi router (Order no. 8086515)
- Plastic tubing (Order no. 151496)
- Operator panel and web service single license on USB stick in English (Order no. 8086647)
- Socket strip for IEC power cable (Order no. 8072997)