The Lab-Volt Pneumatics – Electrical Control successor
The Lab-Volt Fluid Power System has been re-engineered and transferred to Festo Didactic’s Training Packages series.
TP 201 America is an extension to TP 101 America and a comprehensive introduction to electropneumatics.
Equipment set TP 101 America is a prerequisite to use TP 201 America.
The electrical symbols in the courseware and on the modules are drawn according to NEMA standards. The design and simulation software FluidSIM® provides all required NEMA symbols in easy-to-access component libraries. In addition, all circuits in the courseware procedures are available in FluidSIM® for reference.
Training aims TP 201 America
Introduction to Electropneumatics
- Familiarization with the Equipment
- Electrical Concepts
- Basic Electricity
- Ladder Diagrams and Logic Operators
- Basic Electropneumatic Circuits
- Basic Memory and Priority
- Multi-Pressure Systems
- Sequencing Pneumatic Circuits
- Time-Delay Electropneumatic Applications
- Deceleration of Actuators
- Counting of Actuator Cycles
- Industrial Drilling System and Safety Circuits
- Garbage Compactor Circuit
- Troubleshooting Electrical Control Circuits
- Troubleshooting Electropneumatic System
As a prerequisite for the setup of any fluid power training system, a work-station is required. A wide range of workstations is available, from simple desktop arrangements to complete workplaces supporting customization possibilities.
A variety of compressors and DC power supplies are available.
Software for circuit design and simulation
Designing and planning can be pure fun with FluidSIM®.
Service and seminars
Our offering supports educational facilities to develop and speed up learning success.
Equipment set + Courseware = Training Package
The courseware exercises are tailor-made for the corresponding equipment set.
Next step: our additions – your choice
A variety of possibilities can be added according to your educational needs.
Supplementary equipment sets:
TP 210 – Measurement and control
TP 220 – Different drive types in pneumatics
TP 230 – Vacuum system technology
TP 240 – Sensors in pneumatics
TP 250 – Safety in pneumatic systems
Stand-alone basic level:
TP 111 – Basic closed-loop in pneumatics
TP 1311 – Sensors for object detection
The electrical symbols in these supplements are drawn according to IEC standards. A NEMA/IEC conversion table is provided in the courseware of TP 201 America to support the implementation.
- Courseware TP 201 America (Order no. 595180)
- Aluminum profile plate
- Tabletop power supply unit
- Power supply unit for mounting frame
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue and black (Order no. 571806)
- Relay, three-fold
- Signal input, electrical
- Time relay, two-fold
- Preset counter, electronic
- Pressure sensor with display
- Proximity sensor, optical, M12
- Proximity sensor, electronic, with cylinder mounting (Order no. 2344752)
- Limit switch, electrical, left-actuated (Order no. 183322)
- Limit switch, electrical, right-actuated (Order no. 183345)
- 2 x 3/2-way solenoid valve with LED, normally closed (Order no. 567198)
- 5/2-way solenoid valve with LED (Order no. 567199)
- 5/2-way double solenoid valve with LED (Order no. 567200)
- 5/3-way solenoid valve, mid position closed (Order no. 567201)
- Quick-exhaust valve (Order no. 539772)
- Pressure regulator valve with pressure gauge (Order no. 539756)
- Dual-pressure valve (AND) (Order no. 539770)
- Shuttle valve (OR) (Order no. 539771)
- Plastic tubing