PID controller for pneumatic and hydraulic control circuits.
Consisting of: Bus bar, mass flow rail, contact for 4 mm security plugs, mounting with protection against accidental contact with a built-in lock grid ledge in the fixture for electrical port and control unit or else with plug-in adaptors for the profile plate.
The controller comprises the following:
- Voltage supply
- Differential inputs
- Final control elements: positional control elements, speed control elements, acceleration controlelements (status controller), proportional control elements, integralcontrol elements, differential control elements (PID controller)
- Overall gain (Status controller)
- Correcting variable offset
- Summing junction
- Overmodulation indicator: -10 > Ue > +10 V
- Input voltage range: -13 – +13 V
- Output voltage limitation: [0 – +10 V] [-10 – +10 V]
- Correcting variable offset: 5 ±3.5 V at [0 – +10 V] 0 ±7 V at [-10 – +10 V]
- Proportional coefficient KP: 0 – 1000
- Integral coefficient KI: 0 – 1000 s-1
- Differential coefficient KD: 0 – 1000 ms