Basic principles of control technology
Basic control circuits also have their place in modern automation technology, as simple automation tasks are still set up with low-cost safety circuits.
Realistic projects are executed using the equipment set and practical exercises. The design, function and areas of application of the components are explained along with their use.
Selecting the correct switching elements and equipment is just as important as the correct use and adjustment of protective devices.
The general operating principles are explained using examples and the basic knowledge of the control technology with contacts is explained comprehensively.
- The three-phase AC supply guarantees the electrical safety of the workplace
- Extremely compact equipment
- Flexible thanks to the use of industrial components
- Easily expandable
- Jumper plugs for connecting the boards improve clarity
- Maximum effectiveness in combination with MPS® transfer line or electric machines
- Stable angled screw-in sockets for contacting
- The optional Systainer solution combines work, transport and storage requirements perfectly, thus reducing the amount of work required before and after lessons
- Pushbuttons and switches
- N/O and N/C contacts
- Jog mode
- Self-latching loop
- Pushbutton lock
- Multiple control points
- Design and function of a contactor
- Electronic time relays
- Overcurrent trigger and motor protection switch
- Equipment designations
- Connecting and testing a three-phase socket
- Main and control circuit
- Protective interlocking
- Reversing contactor circuit
- Star-delta starting up
- Reversing contactor circuit with automatic star-delta starting up
This training package comes disassemble. The safety connectors must be assembled by the end user.
The exercises in the workbook contain concrete, realistic projects with problem descriptions, parameters and project tasks.
The workbook contains:
- Sample solutions
- Educational instructions
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
- Worksheets for learners
The worksheets support the learner in the information and planning phase as well as with execution, monitoring and documentation.
All exercises require independent performance, evaluation and documentation from the learner.
- 4 mm Safety laboratory cables, 106 pieces, red, blue and black (Order no. 8092668)
- Safety jumper plugs, 36 pieces, red, blue, gray, gray-blue (Order no. 8092677)
- 4 mm safety laboratory cables, 58 pcs, brown, black, gray, and blue, with gray plugs (Order no. 8092669)
- Electric machines
- MPS® transfer system: Moving mechatronics and electronics training
- Fundamentals of circuits with contacts: Workbook