The circuit breakers, motor protective devices, contactors and relays contained in the set offer a variety of possibilities for setting up main and control circuits.
All the switchgears needed to set up the experiments in the Basic Principles workbook for contacting circuits are included. The devices are set up on the EduTrainer® contactor board and contacted via safety cables.
All relevant connections are on safety sockets.
- 1x 1-pin circuit breaker A 4 A
- 1x 3-pin circuit breaker B 10 A
- 1x 0.35 – 0.5 A motor protection switch with 1N/O + 1N/C control switch
- 1x 0.35 – 0.5 A motor protection switch
- 4x 4 kW power contactor + overvoltage limiter
- 4x auxiliary switch block for 4 kW power contactor 2N/O + 2N/C
- 1x multi-function time relay
Additionally: 3x relay incl. socket
This training package comes disassemble. The safety connectors must be assembled by the end user.