The purpose of the contactor board is to enable the flexible setup and connection of industrial switchgears.
The board contains distributors for 400 V 3~ or 230 V 1~ main circuit and 24 V control circuit.
Circuit breakers can be looped into the main and control circuits as additional protection.
All connection positions are standardised and are on safety sockets.
- Input voltage: 3 AC/400 V (50Hz)
- Output voltage: 3 AC/400 V
- Rated current: max. 16 A
- Equipped with 35 mm H-rail
- Front plate: 399 x 297 mm
- Console housing with rubber feet for use in an A4 frame or on tabletop
- Connection via 4 mm safety plugs
- Distributor for 400 V three-phase voltage nd 24 V control voltage