The purpose of the 24 V power supply unit is to provide the 24 V control voltage for all experiments. The output voltage is indicated by an LED indicator. All connection positions are standardised and are on safety sockets.
- Input voltage: 1 AC/110 – 230 V (47 – 63 Hz)
- Output voltage: 24 V DC, short-circuit-proof
- Output current: Max. 4.5 A
- Front plate: 133 x 297 mm
- Console housing with rubber feet for use in an A4 frame or on tabletop
- Connection via 4 mm safety plugs
- Through-hole for 3 AC/400 V