The Combiboard combines the fundamentals power supply unit and the universal plug field in one compact unit.
The power supply unit is equipped with an adjustable direct current regulator and fixed voltage for digital and control technology as well as AC and three-phase AC sources and so provides all necessary voltages for basic experiments. For training on fundamentals, the integrated function generator leaves nothing to be desired; the display provides detailed information about the current settings.
The plug field is used for connecting the components and permits direct implementation of circuits according to the course materials. Every experiment in fundamentals of electrical engineering/electronics and digital and control technology can be set up on the Combiboard. All connections are made exclusively with safety plug technology.
In combination with the optional PC software, all settings can also be made from the PC over the integrated computer interface.
The optional measurement interface is used to record and represent voltage and current on the PC.
Power supply unit
- Input voltage: 230 V AC (47 – 63 Hz)
- Outputs, see basic principles power supply unit
- All outputs are protected against short circuits and overload
- The output voltage is displayed with LEDs
- Connections for 2 mm and 4 mm safety plugs
- USB connection for PC
- Rated current: Maximum 16 A
- Transition resistance: <0,03 Ω
- Front panel: 399 x 297 mm
- Console housing with rubber feet for use in the A4 frame or on tabletop
- Connection via 4 mm safety plug
- Voltage rails for voltage distribution
Software: On request
Measurement interface: On request