Drives with servo motors
Modern servo drives have become indispensable for a wide variety of automation tasks thanks to their combination of high precision, dynamic response and torque. Basic knowledge of the areas of application and the components of modern servo drives is therefore essential.
The use of the latest generation of Festo controllers and motors guarantees that this equipment set is up-todate, while the supplied PC software facilitates project engineering.
Reliable and flexible
The rotary disk guarantees simple and reliable handling of the system throughout all stages of the introductory course. The integrated limit switches support the simulation of an axis on a range of rotation of approx. 340°. Metering can be implemented for extended training content.
- The latest generation of modern drive components from Festo
- Integrated SysLink interfaces
- Integrated test box for all important I/Os
- Standardised concept from basic principles to application
- The component set contains all of the components for carrying out basic experiments and provides clear assignment thanks to its printed storage panel.
- Components of a drive system
- RPM regulation
- Regulating torque
The basic principles of servo motor drive technology are explained using real project engineering.
Worksheets support the students through the required stages of introduction, planning and execution of exercises, evaluation of results and documentation.
Articular emphasis is placed on independent execution by the student.
The workbook contains:
- Didactic notes
- Multimedia CD-ROM with graphics
- Worksheets for the student
- EGC linear axis 600 mm including mounting kit (Order no. 571873)
- MPS® handling station, electric: Electric handling technology with linear axes (Order no. 567203)
- USB adapter RS232 (Order no. 540699)
- Electric drives 1: eLearning course
- Electric drives 2: eLearning course
- Fundamentals of servo motor drive technology: Workbook