The measurement board is designed for measuring the electrical variables of voltage, current, apparent, real and reactive power, power factor and frequency of one- and three-phase loads. Other functions include min-max values, real and reactive energy, dual tariff recording, average power demand MIN/MAX, hours-run meter and energy meter.
The locations of all connections are standardised and are routed to safety sockets or system plugs.
Ethernet port for integration in higher-level systems.
- Supply voltage: 1 AC/95 – 240 V
- Measured voltage: 1 AC/40 – 400 V, 3 AC/40 – 690 V
- Measured current max. 5 A
- Front panel: 133 x 297 mm
- Console housing with rubber feet for use in an A4 frame or on a table
- Connection via 4 mm safety plugs
- Floating switching output and meter input
- Cover cap for Ethernet connection